In todays post I’m going to be showing you my baby… My Kate Spade handbag and what I carry inside it.
My handbag is the Hayes Street Isobel bag from Kate Spade. I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it and knew it had to be mine. It’s the perfect size and a great shape. The leather is really soft and beautiful as well.
It has one compartment in the middle with two small pockets and one large zip pocket for your more valuble items. Some people question getting a bag with no closure but because of the soft “flimsy” leather the bag does close almost all the way.
Now onto the 5 things everyone should carry in the handbag!
1. Planner: This one is an essentia for me. I need to have it with me at all times. I don’t like to keep my schedule on my phone, I’m a little bit old school and like to write everything down on paper.
2. Matifying facial spray: Or some sort of facial mist. For those long days out, itms great to have one of these to freahen you up! My favourite is the serozinc mist from La Roche-Posay.
3. Travel size perfume: To make sure you smell great through out the whole day!
4. Hand sanitizer: I would never be caught without one. I’m a bit of a germaphobe. But seriously, you never know what you might accidently touch! They have some really amazing smelling ones from bath and body works.
5. Lip balm or lip stick: Somehow I always end up with about 10 different lipsticks in my bag, I don’t know how or why. It’s always good to have a spare one for after you eat so you can touch up.
I like to have different pouches to put everything in and keep my bag organised rather than theowing everything to the bottom of my bag. The two shown in the pictures are from Mimco.