Happy New Year!!
My first post of 2018 is here!
First of all, I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and New year and I hope you are all ready for 2018 because this is going to be a great year.
2018 will be your year. What ever your goals are, you will go above and beyond, and I am here to guide you and help your start out the year with some good habits.
- Be more active. Now I’m sure this is already on your resolution list, it’s on everyones isn’t it? Being active doesn’t necessarily mean joining the gym. Take a dance class, go on a hike, take a yoga class. Try something different this year. Being active and exercising releases endorphins that make you happy!
- Get enough sleep. Sleep is important, and so is coffee if you don’t get enough sleep. You need to be well rested to get through your day without getting tired or distracted! Start going to bed at a decent time and try to get AT LEAST 6 hours but 8 is best.
- Wake up earlier. Going along with the last habit, go to bed earlier and wake up earlier. I like to wake up earlier so that I can get more done during the day. If your a person that likes to sleep in, try setting your alarm earlier and earlier each day so you gradually get used to waking up earlier.
- Do more for you. This is one that I really want to focus on this year. Doing things for yourself is important, get your nails done, read your favourite book or watch your favourite TV show. While we may get caught up in the hustle of work, it’s important to remember to take time out for yourself.
- Use your planner. More often than not, I will start using my planner at the beginning of the year and then in a month I start to forget about it. But when I do use it, it really helps me stay on top of things. I like to write a to do list everyday and make sure I tick everything off before I go to bed.
- Create an inspiration board. They really help! Cut out pictures and quotes that inspire you and put it in your work area to look at (while your working, duh) Use it as motivation to get closer to your goals!
I hope you enjoyed this post and I hope you have an amazing 2018!
Let me know in the comments what your New Years resolution is.